2014 State Legislature Candidate Questionnaire
Stand for Children Oklahoma is an education advocacy organization committed to ensuring that all children, regardless of background, graduate high school prepared for, and with access to, a college education. To achieve this goal, we
- Educate and empower community members to demand excellent schools.
- Advocate for effective local, state and national education policies and investments.
- Ensure the policies and funding we advocate for reach classrooms and help students.
- Elect courageous leaders who will stand up for our priorities.
HOW TO TAKE THE CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE?
1. You can take the questionnaire online by clicking here.
Stand for Children Oklahoma
414 NW 4th St #110
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
TIMELINE AND ENDORSEMENT PROCESS
Our members will be working over the summer and fall to vet candidates for the November elections.
To be considered for our endorsement for the June 26th Primary, please return the attached questionnaire no later than Tuesday, May 6th.
Our Endorsement Committee will be conducting individual follow-up interviews on Saturday, May 17th and our endorsements will be made public on Monday June 2nd.
For the General election, we will conduct interviews with winning primary candidates on Friday September 12th and will make our general election endorsements public on Monday October 6th. We look forward to working with you throughout our endorsement process.